Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thoughts In Short

I think in similes and metaphors, though I can hardly ever spell 'similes' right the first time I write it.

I'm sick of trying! I have tried and tried constantly and I feel it's unfair you are asking me to try more. I shouldn't be trying, HE should be the one making the effort!

I know you would pick your best friend over me. It makes me question my worth to you, since your best friend is a disrespectful asshole.

One of my close friends wants me to come up and visit him in Santa Barbara.
That's far, I don't know about that.

I need a new job- I love the work environment of Hollister... but I don't get enough hours and it just doesn't pay enough.
I don't know if it's really worth it.

I can't believe he would ask me about moving into that house that WE were going to move into. Ugh.

People don't care. They are not respectful and they are not aware of what they say and do to people.
I wish people cared, cause I do.

I am sick of going the extra mile for people who won't do the same for me.
Especially for people who don't deserve it.

Songs I'm listening to lately:
'Unfair' by Josh Kelley
'What'cha Got 2 Lose' by Blake Lewis
'The Kill' by 30 Seconds To Mars

and more. But I can't think of them.

Oh and I really like my new nail color.

That's all for today.

No comments: